Temporary Access Cards

Temporary Access Cards

Temporary Access Cards for University Departments

Temporary Access Cards are cards that can give individuals, who do not qualify for a U Card, access to secured buildings.

Temporary Access Cards can only be ordered by University Departments.

The department that orders the Temporary Access Card takes responsibility for the management of the card, including assigning and un-assigning access with the Access Services Department.

Temporary Access Cards are $25 per card.

To request a Temporary Access Card please email [email protected] with the following information included:

  • Department's EFS number
  • Quantity of cards you are ordering.

Cards must be picked up by the person who places the order (unless otherwise specified).

The person picking up the cards will need to present a valid government issued photo ID or U Card to receive the cards.

Temporary Access Cards can only be picked up at the U Card office in Coffman and can not be mailed.

Sponsored U Card vs. Temporary Access Card