Parking and Transportation Services

Parking & Transportation Services

Transit Pass

You will need to have an active U Card in order to be eligible for a:

  • U-Pass
  • Metropass

For more information about the Metropass and U-Pass, please visit Parking & Transportation Services

After you have an active U Card, you can apply for your U-Pass or Metropass at

Contract Parking Card

Your U Card may also be used as a contract parking card. For more information, visit Parking & Transportation Services.