Secured Building Access

Door Access

The U Card Office does not assign door access. If you need access to a certain building, you will need to contact the Office of Residential Life to request access. 

If you currently have door access and you receive a replacement U Card, your door access will automatically transfer over to your new U Card.

        • Swipe access – transfers over within 15 min
        • Tap access (proximity reader) – Can take up to 24 hours