Campus Cash

Campus Cash is $ you can add to your U Card so you can make purchases using your U Card. Once value has been added, Campus Cash can be used to pay for printing, dining services and chemistry breakage fees. The Campus Cash Account is the University of Minnesota Duluth declining balance account on the U Card - it is not a bank account.

You must have money in your account in order to spend it, you cannot overdraft/go negative. You can store up to $1000 in your Campus Cash account.

You do not need to sign up for your Campus Cash account. It is already available on your U Card.

Campus Cash is not just for students, staff and faculty can use it too!

You may not withdraw money from your Campus Cash account until you leave the University and it does not transfer between University of Minnesota system campuses.

Inactivity fees will occur after 12 months of inactivity on your Campus Cash Account. Inactivity fees will never be larger than the balance you have in your Campus Cash account, meaning that you will no longer be charged once your account balance reaches $0.


About GET

GET is a place where students (and parents) can manage their campus card accounts, find places to eat and more. GET provides valuable information about account balances and spending history, and enables you to report a lost or stolen card at any time of day or night.

For Parents

GET allows you to deposit funds into your student's campus accounts.

Download GET

You can download the GET mobile App from Itunes and the Google play store.


Closing your Campus Cash Account

To close your Campus Cash account and withdraw the money in the account you must have graduated or left the University.

You will be charged a $10 closing fee.

It may take up to 1 full semester for a refund check to be mailed.

Download the terms and conditons of the Campus Cash account - campus_cash_terms_and_conditions_-_umd.pdf

Download the Campus Cash Refund/Request to Close Account Form - campus_cash_refundrequest_to_close_account_-_umd_sheet1.pdf