Obtaining Your U Card:
With Summer Orientation and Registration moving to an online virtual format, we are also suggesting that you request your U Card (Student ID) virtually.
Via Email: Students may submit a current (taken within the last year) photo (use photo quality guidelines below) in the form of a .jpg or .jpeg file. Please include a copy of a valid government-issued photo ID (Driver's License, State ID, Military ID, Tribal ID or passport) in the form of a .jpg or .jpeg file as well. Email your two photos to [email protected] .
Please include your current mailing address. Your card will be mailed to you at this address.
- At least 600 pixels by 600 pixels or 2” x 2” photo in JPEG format
- Use of a plain white, off-white or light gray background, free of patterns, objects, textures, etc. (No trees, bricks, windows, grass, stairs, wood, doors, etc.)
- Image of face and shoulders facing forward. Do NOT zoom in on the face. Leave space around the sides of your face and the top of your head
- A clear image in color without any added filters, effects or clipart.
- Use good lighting. No overexposed photos
- A clear, unobstructed, front view of the full head and shoulders. No hands can be touching the face or in the image. Eyes must be open
- A photo of the student alone in normal street attire with no hats, sunglasses, hand symbols or pets in the photo (religious head coverings are acceptable)
- Recent (less than one year old)
If you are using a photo previously taken and you have to crop it down to look like the example below, please be aware cropped photos can become pixilated and will not be accepted.