Transfer students will receive a U Card at their Orientation. If you have a U Card from  a UMN system campus, you need a UMN Twin Cities U Card as the UMN Twin Cities U Card has different technology on the card.
Transfer students are eligible to submit their photo for their U Card via Photo Upload. (Underlined words = link to ‘Photo Upload’ page)

Show on Page: