Staff and Faculty must be entered into the Human Resources Management System (HRMS)/PeopleSoft before they can get a U Card (this includes both paid and unpaid appointments).

Eligible appointments for a U Card include: faculty, academic staff, staff, retired faculty, retired academic staff, retired staff and Regents.

Departments can find more information about sponsoring short-term employees on the ‘Sponsored U Cards’ page.

Show on Page: