Staff and Faculty

Staff and Faculty must be entered into the Human Resources Management System (HRMS)/PeopleSoft (this includes both paid and unpaid appointments) before they can get a U Card.

Eligible appointments for a U Card include: faculty, academic staff, staff, retired faculty, retired academic staff, retired staff and Regents.


Transfer Students

Transfer students who have enrolled in the University of Minnesota Rochester and have paid their enrollment fee are eligible for a U Card. Transfer students who are transferring from a University of Minnesota system campus (Twin Cities, Duluth, Crookston, Morris) are eligible for a free University of Minnesota Rochester U Card.