The best thing to do is deactivate your U Card, so that whoever stole it has no chance of using any of the services on the card. You can do so online here. Keep in mind that deactivating your U Card is permanent. If you have not already done so, file a police report for the theft that occurred to you. If you can provide the U Card Office staff with the police report number from your case, we will waive the $25 fee replacement fee.

Show on Page: