Take your U Card and give it to the front desk of your residence hall. They will be able to verify that you have access to the dorm and, if not, put you into the system so that you will have access in the future. If you are still having issues getting into the residential hall, you should bring your U Card into the U Card office so that our staff can run some tests on the card to check for damage.

Show on Page: