The U Card Office will no longer be producing CIS U Cards after August 1st, 2018.
CIS students MUST receive their U Card from their CIS teacher.
Students are no longer allowed to receive their CIS U Card from the U Card Office. CIS teachers will receive their student's U Card via Fedex. Please do not come to the office.
- Photos must be taken passport style. You can see all of our requirements at z.umn.edu/photoupload.
- Within approximately ten business days of receiving the photos, the U Card Office will FedEx the completed U Cards and card sleeves to the CIS instructor for distribution
Upload the photos via google drive
Please include the following in the file:
- ALL photos for the class. Photos need to be labeled with the student's name and ID # as the file name
- The student roster which includes the student names and UMN ID numbers (rosters must be in an Excel or Word Document file)
- A brief note stating that the photos are for CIS
- Your CIS course's name
- Your name
- Your email and phone number
- The high school's name
- Your return address (We will mail the IDs to this address)
The U Card Office must receive ALL student photos at one time and the return address to process your request.