University of Minnesota
U Card Offie

Passport Photos

Studying abroad?
Taking your Board Exams?
Just gettin' outta Minnesota?

The Coffman U Card Office offers passport photos for your convenience.

At just $8 per set of two they're a great deal!

We offer the photos, but not the application forms.

If you need a passport application, please download a copy from the US State Department.

Rules for Travelers
A passport has always been a necessity for traveling outside the United States, except for our neighbors to the north and south. In those cases people have been traveling with only their Driver’s License and/or birth certificate. That changed in 2008.

Since January 2008, United States citizens must have a valid passport for all air, land and sea travel (includes travel by ferry) to and from Canada, Mexico, Central and South America, the Caribbean, the Bahamas, and Bermuda.

If you are interested in more information on the passport rules, check out the State Department’s website, or call the U.S. National Passport Information Center, 1-877-487-2778.

Picture of passport photos

picture of a passport photo holder