University of Minnesota
U Card Office Rochester

Go to U Card Office home page.

ID Badgespicture of a photo ID badge

The U Card Office produces photo ID Badges for students who are in areas that require visual identificaon.

If you're a student with the school of nursing, dentistry, or pharmacy and your school or department has indicated that you need an ID Badge, contact the U Card Office at 507-258-8457 or email to verify the we have recieved proof of eligibility from the school or department.

If you need a replacement ID Badge, please contact your school or department to let them know your ID Badge has been lost or stolen before visiting the U Card Office for your replacement ID Badge. The U Cad Office cannot issue a replacement ID Badge without confirmation from your school or department.


Please Note for Departmentally Tracked ID Badges: