University of Minnesota
U Card Office Morris

Go to U Card Office home page.

Welcome Staff & Faculty!

Criteria to obtain your U Card:staffmeeting



professorWorking Off Campus?

Employees who qualify for a U Card and are located more than 50 miles from the Morris campus should contact the U Card Office. You will be allowed to submit a current, standard sized (2”x2”), passport quality photo to a sponsor within your department. The sponsor should forward the photo, along with any necessary paperwork based on the role descriptions above to the U Card Office. Your photo will be scanned and a U Card will be produced and sent back to the department sponsor for distribution to you. For security reasons, it is essential a departmental liaison be involved in this process (individuals may not send their photo directly to the U Card Office). Employees who work less than 50 miles from the Morris campus can visit the Morris U Card Office. Click on the Hours & Locations page for more information.